Job Description: Office Manager for Inventures
The main tasks include:
- ☑ Secretarial and administrative services (follow up meetings rooms, order supply, correspondence, administrative support in general).
- ☑ Payments of invoices.
- ☑ Control of the payments (checking of the accounts online vs back-office + follow up of payments).
- ☑ Support to the investment team (booking restaurants, meetings, travel, etc.).
- ☑ Inventures reception (Clients, business, etc.).
- ☑ Customer support (intercom, phone, chat, client data monitoring, etc.).
- ☑ Happiness (internally: birthdays, good news, team building).
- ☑ Support when organizing events.
- ☑ Back-up of support team.
- ☑ You are fluent in French/Dutch/English.
- ☑ You are precise and methodical.
- ☑ You have experience as an office manager.
- ☑ You can work in an independent way but are also a strong team player.
- ☑ You have strong communication skills.
- ☑ A very diverse job in a strongly growing company.
- ☑ A great and dynamic work environment in the heart of Brussels (next to Central Station).
- ☑ An opportunity to work for a meaningful company, helping to create a new economy and jobs.
- ☑ A competitive salary.